Falcon Australia’s strategy is to:
– Focus on large underexplored unconventional oil and gas basins
– Conduct early stage exploration to attract suitable farminees
– Minimise financial exposure through farmout of exploration – appraisal programs
– Leverage technical expertise of farminees’ operational capability
– Monetise assets prior to production
Falcon Australia operates in diverse communities and sensitive natural habitats. In an effort to proactively address landowners and environmental concerns, we along with our joint venture partners engage with community and government officials to facilitate information exchange, support the local economy and protect sacred areas. As a company, Falcon commits to implement best practices with regard to community outreach, environmental precautions and public disclosure. We do this not because we have to, but because it is right to do so.